ASU Student Development Corps
The Arizona State University Student Development Corps will put international development’s future leaders to work on your projects today.
For a cost-effective way to add short-term talent to your implementing teams, let us recruit world-class ASU students to help your projects achieve innovative solutions for challenges in sustainability, education, health, economic growth and governance. We match you with the right students and provide faculty mentors to ensure your project gets top-quality results.
Inspire, empower, tap the energy and imagination of America’s students and jumpstart our industry’s workforce for the future.
How it works
We offer a rapid, cost-effective way for implementers to:
- conduct surveys and analyze complex data
- invent and test solutions
- tap the latest research
- capture cost share
- introduce America’s best ambassadors to developing countries
The ASU Student Development Corps advantage
ASU Student Development Corps will help you efficiently:
- design a scope of work appropriate to your project with defined timeline and deliverables
- identify and source the right student team at the right level with the right expertise
- identify a faculty mentor to ensure high quality products
- oversee a quick contracting process to get your corps team up and running
- provide ongoing quality assurance and liaison with your project management
Achieving impact around the world
Current and former clients include:
- major international development implementers
- USAID and other U.S. government agencies
- private sector companies
- international and local non-governmental and civil society organizations